An event at Crescent City comes complete with courtyard and French Quarter balcony dining, innovative New Orleans cuisine, live music, and views of the Mississippi River. And did we mention award-winning hand-crafted beer?
In 1991, the Crescent City Brewhouse opened at 527 Decatur Street, bringing New Orleans and Louisiana its first brewpub. This represented a revival of the brewing industry that once flourished in the area, and the first brewery to open in more than 72 years.
Today Crescent City Brewhouse is a 17-barrel state-of-the-art brewery, which incorporates Old World values and modern technology. World-class beer is brewed in small quantities according to the Bavarian Purity Law of 1516 from four natural ingredients: water, malt, hops and yeast. No stabilizers or chemicals are used. All brewing is completed in-house.
All-inclusive menus and open bar packages are available. For a festive atmosphere for your next private party or corporate function, you can do no better than Crescent City Brewhouse. to see floorplans.
- Reservations required
- Minimum of 25 people for group rates
- Fifty percent deposit or credit card guarantee is required at contracting with balance due at conclusion of function
- Guaranteed minimum revenue ("buy out") required for exclusive usage of second floor or entire restaurant
- Buy-out functions to be prepaid
- Cancellations up to two weeks in advance
- Stage area on second floor is available at no extra fee when using this area
back to Venues